About Me!!
Where was I 10 years ago:
Holy cow!!! I don't know if I can think back that far. We'll see how I do.......I was serving a mission in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I had only been there for probably 1 month. I was definitely a greenie. People were asking me why I chose to be a nun at such a young age and I was experiencing a whole different world down in the Bayou. I was one of the "lucky" sister's to serve in an area where we got to ride bikes! Oh yeah, bike riding and dresses did not go together if you ask me. I opted to walk whenever I could. Anyway, enough of that. I am lucky to remember 10 years ago with my "mommy brain".
5 things on my to do list today:
- Go to my friend Danielle's to watch Alvin and the Chipmunk's (My kids loved it)
- Call Sydnee's Cardiologist and schedule her yearly appointment
- Call the dentist to schedule my crown
- Go to the gym
- I always have cleaning on my to do list, but it rarely gets done :)
- Well of course anything CHOCOLATE!
- Fruit and fruit dip
- Chips Ahoy Cookies and Milk
- Homemade oreo cookies
- Anything sweet!!
5 Places I have lived:
- American Fork, Utah
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Thibodaux, Louisiana
- Spanish Fork, Utah
- Mesa, Arizona
5 places you have been:
- California
- Florida
- Virginia
- South Dakota
- Bahamas
What would I do if I were suddenly made a Billionaire:
I would sell my house and move to Utah. I would buy a great ranch there. I would help out any family members in need and make sure that they were living comfortably. Basically I would buy them houses, new cars or whatever would help them in their daily lives. I would set up accounts for my children so that they would have money for college, missions, or whatever paths they took in life. I would go on super fun trips with Matthew, Sage and Sydnee. I would love to do random acts of kindness for people, like paying for someones groceries just for fun. I would blah, blah, blah.......what wouldn't I do I guess.
5 jobs I have had:- Fiesta Time in American Fork, Utah (Went out of business :( )
- Wendy's in American Fork, Utah
- Secretary at a Law Firm in SLC, Utah
- Secretary at the American Fork Clinic in AF, Utah (Working for Dr. Brent Johnson)
- Teller at UCCU in Spanish Fork, Utah ....... and many other jobs..........
- I love being in the sun if I am on the beach or by the pool!
- I love the outdoors! (Hunting, horseback riding, camping, riding 4-wheelers etc.)
- I love being a mom!
- I've gone bungee jumping and I will never do it again! I jumped 3 times and it never got any better. Not fun!
- I am a worry wart who cries easily. My Grandma always said I have the Chesnut tears.





3 comments:
I am glad you did it! I thought it was kind of fun! We will bring Justice's bike for sure. We are counting down the days until we are coming to your house!
Fun...I loved reading about you!
Jess, it was fun to read about you. I didn't know you worked in SLC, or I'd forgotten that job. Oh, how time flies! I will do this on my blog tonight! Sorry, I haven't even been visiting for a while!!!! I hope Syd is doing o.k. Keep us posted with her little heart!
Post a Comment