Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter




Well, I am a little slow at posting pictures from Easter, but here they are anyway. We colored Easter eggs on Saturday. The girls loved every minute of that. They were such good girls. Sage and Matthew sang in church on Sunday. Sage sang with the primary and Matthew sang with the choir. It was a very nice Easter sacrament meeting. We got the movie "Enchanted" from the Easter Bunny, so we watched that as a family after church. We had a great time and hope that you did too.

3 comments:

Leah said...

I love that their cheeks are touching! Such little cuties!

Brad and Jana said...

The girls look so cute! Hey Jen Peterson wants to be able to look at you blog, so send her an invite. chaseandjen@hotmail.com
Love ya, Jana

Brad and Jana said...

Jen's blog is chaceandjen.blogspot.com
I also spelled chace's name with an 's' on the email. It is chaceandjen@hotmail.com