Monday, September 19, 2011

Hair Cut Time



June 21st, 2011 - Today I decided that Tyce needed another hair cut.  I had given him a few trims before this, but never took the time to document them.  I refuse to wait until my baby is one to give them their first hair cut.  If I did that, then our boys would look like little girls!  This shaggy little hair was pushing for me, so I broke out the clippers and away we went. 



What a handsome boy!  He was so good for his hair cut.  He just hung out on my lap while I hurried quickly to get it done.  I didn't want to push my luck by taking my own sweet time. 


I love this sweet little face!!  Tyce is such a happy, sweet, snuggly, fun baby!  I cannot get enough of his cute little self!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I have to remind myself that I'm blogging for my own records, and I try not to care if NOBODY else even looks at it. Just so you know, though, I LOVE reading your blog. Even though you are close by now, and I kinda know what's going on, it's still fun to see your updates and cute pictures. Keep it up ;)

Lisa said...

He is so cute, I just want to pinch his cute cheeks!