Thursday, September 22, 2011

Back To School Night


August 22nd, 2011 - Tonight was Back To School night at Snow Springs Elementary and we were very excited!!  It is always fun for the kids to be able to go and meet their teacher for the upcoming school year.  This year Syd is starting 1st grade and her teacher is Mrs. Zollinger.  Unfortunately Mrs. Zollinger's mom passed away and she wasn't able to meet her that night.  Syd ended up having a substitute for the first week of school, but she was able to adjust to all of those things.  I am glad that she handled it all so well. 



Sage is starting 3rd grade this year and her teacher is Miss Berry.  Sage was able to go into her classroom and find her desk.  She got to meet Miss Berry and she is excited about school this year!



All of our cute kiddos were decked out to go to Back To School night.  I thought that they should all have a picture together.  I love how it turned out.  We had such great kids.  Math and I are the luckiest parents in the world!



I am so glad that our girls have each other and that they will both be going all day this year together.  They are really good at looking out for one another while they are at school.  I am glad for that.  They are such good girls and they are growing up so fast.  I will miss them while they are gone to school, but I look forward to picking them up and hearing about their days.  I love them tons!



The girls love having their cousin Justice go to their same school.  This year it turns out that Justice and Sydnee are in the same class.  What are the chances?  They are excited about it and so am I.  I think it is cute that they are buds and that they get to be together in Mrs. Zollinger's first grade class.  Too much fun!!


4 comments:

Sarah S. said...

They are so cute, so big and so blonde! They have grown up so quickly. I'm waiting for you to post pics of this cake I keep hearing about that you put on facebook. ;) You need to go in the business girl.

Lisa said...

Cute family! How fun to have Justice in Sydnee's class. I can't believe how big your kids are getting.

Steffy said...

Dang cute pictures!! Your guys are so great. Just catching up on your blog and the Easter Egg hunt looked fun. Great to see your whole family.

The Hansens said...

You have the cutest kids ever! Perfection! :)