
March 17th, 2011 - This was Tyce's first St. Patrick's Day, so I didn't want him getting any pinches. I dressed him all up in green and he looked handsome!

Easton was excited to wear green, because everyone else was wearing it and he looked as handsome as ever!

Sydnee had a lot of fun at school today and she came home wearing this snazzy leprechaun hat and looking super cute. Kindergarten is always such a blast! She also had the chance to write a letter to Leonard the Leprechaun this week and he even wrote her back. She was excited!

In second grade, Sage was required to make a Leprechaun trap and this is what we came up with. The idea came from the Family Fun magazine and we had a fun time recreating it together. It worked really well, but she wasn't able to catch the Leprechaun that was causing trouble in her classroom. He set off her trap, along with others in the class, but he was just too sneaky and escaped all of them!


I always love the fact that Easton likes to hold Tyce. They looked so cute together and I couldn't resist capturing their cuteness in pictures.

Best Brothers!!

We got to play with our cousins Justice, Talon and Cardon today. I couldn't help but get some pictures of them too. I was cracking up at the three younger boys because they couldn't get enough of Tyce. They thought that they needed to be right in front of him making him smile. It was cute!





1 comment:
Jess! That Leprechaun trap ROCKS! I love it. I love all your cute kids dressed in green (and Jana's kiddos too) they all looked so cute :)
Post a Comment