
Jen took some photos of Tyce in his blessing clothes for me for his 2 month pictures. It was not an easy task. He really didn't want anything to do with the camera. He smiled tons at us until it was time to put the camera up and then he was just silly. Jen was able to capture some cute ones, but it took a lot of effort that's for sure!

Tyce is such a sweet baby and we are so blessed to have him in our lives. He melts my heart every day with his smiles and his cute cooing. I cannot get enough of this little man. It breaks my heart that he is growing up so fast. I just want time to slow down so that I can hold him and enjoy him even longer while he's tiny. Love you little Tyce-O-Bug!






3 comments:
HAHA... That cute little monkey. He was so funny! I had fun trying to get his pictures done. :)
He's so cute Jess and I love his blessing outfit :) I know time needs to slow down a little I hate how fast they grow :(
JEss....My arms are aching to hold that little man!!! Love all your recent posts...and miss you like crazy
Post a Comment