Monday, April 18, 2011

Tyce's Special Day



February 6th, 2011 - Today was Tyce's blessing day. He looked so handsome and he was such a good boy. I love this little man so much and I don't know what I would do without him. He is such a sweet blessing to our family.



Matthew did a great job blessing Tyce. He was blessed with so many important things. I wrote them down during the blessing, but cannot find the paper. I am sad, but I do remember that he was blessed with good health, desire to do right, desire to serve a mission, find a worthy companion and be sealed in the Temple for eternity. I hope that I come across the paper that I wrote the blessing down on.



Papa Bob and Grandma Cheryl gave Tyce his white shirt and tie for Christmas. I was able to find him some cute pants and shoes. He looked like such a little man! Too cute!



Our happy family on Tyce's special day.



I cannot get enough of our little Tycee Bug, or as Easton says, "Tyce-O-Bug". Look at that cute profile.



Proud Mom and Dad. We love you Tyce!



We enjoyed having our families come over after church to visit and eat. It is always fun being with family.



The Grace Family - Papa Bob and Grandma Cheryl



The Young Family - Grandpa DeMar and Grandma Patty





This four generations picture is extra special to me, because these are the last pictures that were taken of my sweet Grandpa Grace. He got sick soon after the blessing and passed away. He looked so healthy and happy at my house on this day. I loved so much that he was able to come and with Dad's help, stand in the circle to assist in blessing our baby boy. I love you so much Grandpa. It was really nice having Grandpa and Kathleen there to support us.



The Stafford family was not able to come over right after church, so they came over later in the evening to spend time with us. I didn't mention earlier, but today was also my 34th birthday. I was lucky enough to enjoy my birthday on the same day as Tyce's blessing. Jen made me a birthday cake and we had a little birthday party. The cake was delicious and this entire day was perfect. Thanks to everyone who was able to come and spend the day with us today. What a special gift it was to be surrounded by people that we love on Tyce's blessing day.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love seeing those pictures of Grandpa. I was so glad he could be there. That was a fun day :)

Lisa said...

What an awesome day! He looks so cute in his shirt and tie. Cute family!

Sarah S. said...

Holy family batman! I'm sure it was extra special being around family who love and support you. What a special day for you and Matt. Tyce looks so cute and I'm glad that he still hasn't lost his jowels yet. I bet you nibble on those every chance you get.