Thursday, April 28, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011



I asked Jen if she would take some pictures of our kids so that we could make valentine's and while we were at it, I had her take one of them all together. Easton wasn't too excited about participating, but he looks cute despite his upset face.



These are the cute individuals that we used to make our valentines. I love these sweeties!



Jen was kind enough to design the valentine's for me this year. Thank heavens, because I felt awfully busy and it just made life wonderful thanks to her. I think that they turned out really cute and Sage, Syd and Easton loved to see themselves holding suckers.



We had a bunch to get ready for the girls to take to school, but it really didn't take that long.



Easton had a great valentine's day because I let him take the couch cushions upstairs to my bedroom and we made a hut. He loved watching movies and playing in it.



Tyce was so smiley and happy today! I am glad that we are blessed with four sweet, cute and amazing valentines! Math and I are so lucky to be parents of these beautiful kids!



I just thought that I would add these pictures for my own sake. I made some fun valentine's hearts to hang in our house and Put together some simple valentine's for Math and I to give our kids. Sometimes I try to be creative. It's never anything too amazing, but I have fun creating anyway.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Holy crap, that looks like a TON of Valentines! I'm glad they all turned out okay... that was a funny day ;) Love those sweeties of yours!!

Steffy said...

Love the Valentines. And Tyce looks so handsome on his blessing day. Great family pic too. I just love you guys.