Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hanging Out and Having Fun



December 6th, 2010 - Today was our first full day at home with Tyce. It was a good day. I am so glad that Matthew was able to take time off from work to help out and to hang out with all of us. Math took the girls to school and they loved that. It is always exciting to have Dad do the things that he usually can't do because of work.

Easton loved spending time with Tyce. He always calls him "My Tycee". It's dang cute. I was in the kitchen and when I came around the corner into the living room, I found Easton laying right up next to Tyce on the couch. He doesn't like to be too far away from his baby brother. They are both such cute boys!




Math decided to work on potty training a little bit with Easton while he was at home for the week. They went out shopping and came back with some big boy underwear. Easton thought that his new unders were so cool! He was checking them out and decided that they might make a good hat. I think that he is trying to avoid the entire idea of using the potty.

We were enjoying being together as a family tonight when the doorbell rang and there was a special surprise left at the door for us. It was a book all about Christoper Pop-in-kins the elf. He is one of Santa's special helpers and the book told us all about him. When we were done reading, we headed out to look for him somewhere in our house. He was already there and hiding on our gun safe. He spent the entire month of December at our house, watching to see if we were naughty or nice. He would move around to different locations and he never disappointed at the creative places he hid or the amazing tricks he would pull off. We had a great time keeping our eye out for him, while he kept his eye on all of us. Too much fun! We had a great time together tonight and the three big kids had a great time watching their sweet baby brother have a little tummy time. I love these pictures, because it shows how mesmerized they all were with Tyce. Too sweet!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Friend...I sure do love you..Easton looks like a giant next to Tyce...Love your sweet family.

Jen said...

HAHA! I love how big your "little" people look next to a new baby too. It always puts things in perspective! I also enjoyed coming over and seeing the crazy places that little elf could get!!

Sarah S. said...

Oh Tyce, I really want to steal you. If I didn't like your parents so much I probably would. ;)