
December 5, 2010 We were so excited to be going home today! It is always nice to be heading home to be all together as a family and also to be able to sleep in your own bed. I had fun taking pictures of Tyce while we waited to be released from the hospital. He is such a handsome baby.

Whenever I think of newborns, I cannot help but think of them all bundled up and cozy in warm blankets. Tyce was extra snuggley and sweet in his bundle of blankets. I felt bad unwrapping him to get him dressed to come home, but look at those cute legs with those big tall socks! Too cute!

I love the name tag that the nurses made for Tyce's bed, but I love the boy in the bed even more! He is a sweet and special angel baby.

Because Tyce was born in December he was given a giant Christmas stocking to come home in. I was excited about it! What a fun reminder of the best Christmas gift that we received this year, our Tyce.

I cannot get enough of this precious face! I love our baby boy so much!!

Tyce and Dad all ready to come home.

Tyce and Mom having one last snuggle before leaving the hospital together.

The kids were all excited to have their new baby brother home. They had to get in as many snuggles as possible. Easton loves being a big brother. He is very protective of Tyce and is always letting us know that he is, "My Tycee". It's pretty cute!

Sydnee is happy to have another little brother. She is a great big sister and she loves Tyce so much!

Sage can't get enough of her new little brother. She loves him so much and is already a great babysitter. She doesn't mind helping out, because that's what big sister's do.

Tyce really enjoyed his first nap at home. I can't blame him, it is a lot more relaxing than the hospital. This is the cute bear that the girls gave Tyce and the cute necklace that they gave to me. I love wearing this necklace and having all four of my sweeties with me.

Grandma Cheryl and Papa Bob got these pj's for Tyce. They were planning on giving them to him on Christmas Eve, but Grandma got nervous that they might not fit him if we waited that long, so I put them on him right away. He looked so cute and cozy in his new Christmas jammies!

I thought that we should probably take his picture by the Christmas tree. He just looked so ready for the holidays thanks to Grandma and Papa for the pj's and Aunt Jen for the new red blanket. What a great day to be able to bring our sweet baby boy home. We love him so much and we are so grateful to have him in our family. Life wouldn't be complete without him.





No comments:
Post a Comment