
These pictures were taken on 9/12/10. I don't really enjoy my baby bump pictures, but I take them for memory purposes. I decided that I would post these goofy pictures for those of you who don't see me and haven't seen me pregnant this time. These are a little outdated, so just imagine me much bigger. :D Don't mind the goofy posing one, but I feel silly posing for the camera just for the sake of capturing the size of my stomach, so I had to act a little crazy. We are counting down until our baby boy arrives and it looks like he will not arrive any later than December 3rd. I'm hoping that he will just come earlier than that. I don't want to go to my induction date. So far we've had Sage 2 weeks early, Sydnee induced 1 week early and Easton 3 weeks early. I'm crossing my fingers for another 3 weeks early! :D I guess we'll just have to wait and see.





6 comments:
Jess, you look cute! And I'll keep my fingers crossed that your sweet little boy comes in November... it's way better to have a birthday in Nov. than Dec.!! ;) I'm saying that because we have BOTH Dec and Nov b-days here. But whenever he comes, he'll be loved. I can't wait!!
You look darling pregnant! Good luck whenever he comes!
Look at you SO sassy!! You look great. Wow and baby boy will be here sooner then you know it. I am like you earlier is better. Hang in there
you are the cutest pregnant lady! i sure miss you! i hope the baby gets here early for your sake too! good luck. ps... any names yet?
You look super cute! I feel wierd taking them of me too, but I like to see the difference from all the kiddos.
You look so cute! It's always awkward when you are the one preggo. Can wait to see your new little guy's pics. soon!
Post a Comment