
March 22nd, 2011 - I cannot believe how time flies. Our sweet Sage turned eight this year and it is hard for me to accept. She is just growing up way too fast. I think that I will ask life to slow down so that she can stay little for awhile longer.

I decided that it would be fun to surprise Sage and check her out of school for lunch. She was not expecting it at all and was very excited! I let her choose the restaurant and she thought Chili's sounded good. We had so much fun being together, chatting and eating. I think that this will become a tradition. It was so nice to have a little one on one time.

When Math got home from work we had our own little family party. We gave Sage her presents and had fun celebrating her!

Sage is such a sweetheart. She is very tenderhearted and I love that about her. She is smart and does really well in school. She loves music and has a great time singing and dancing to it. She is a good sister and would do anything to protect her younger siblings. She can be very thoughtful and helpful. She is a little mother to those around her and she likes to take charge also. We all love Sage so much and we are grateful to have her in our family.





1 comment:
She is such a sweet girl. I've enjoyed having her here with us for sleepovers, and I'm so glad you are closer now so we can see her (and the rest of you, of course) a whole lot more. Love that cute SAGE!!!
Post a Comment