Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Sydnee!











Sydnee turned 5 years old on June 27th, 2010. We did a lot of celebrating over that weekend, but life has been busy and I haven't been able to post about all of the parties and fun. Hopefully I will be able to share the fun a.s.a.p. We love you sweet Sydnee!

10 comments:

Jen said...

Jess... super cute pics. She looks so cute!! I'm glad we could celebrate Syd's birthday with you guys ;)

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jkeagar said...

Could she be any cuter? I keep checking to see if you have updated your blog. It is about time lady!! Miss you guys.

Lisa said...

She looks so cute. Wow 5 years old. Where does the time go. Love the cowboy hat.

Eryn said...

Oh Jess...Sydnee looks so big in these pictures! She's so cute in that big cowgirl hat and her boots.

Eryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah said...

Aww...little sweetie! Love the pics...and I miss you friend!

Leah said...

Aww...little sweetie! Love the pics...and I miss you friend!

The McNeil Family said...

She is adorable in her pink hat. Miss you friend I wish I could have hung out with you a day before you left. Glad to hear you are alive and enjoying time with family.

Sarah S. said...

What a pretty, pretty girl she is. We miss you guys tons.