
Our friends, Loree and Leonard Zito, had a Halloween costume party the weekend before Halloween and I was really excited! I think that it is fun to dress up. Matthew and I had a rough time coming up with a costume. We talked about quite a few different ideas, but it just seemed like nothing was working out. I picked up some vampire costumes at K-Mart, because they were 40% off and they looked like fun ones. The size on both of them were "one size fits most". They looked like they would fit us, but I'll just have to say that we didn't fit in the "one size fits most" category, so I returned them and we had to find a back-up plan. We decided to get costumes that we would wear again and that would be worth every penny. We headed to the army surplus store and found just what we wanted. I decided that I wanted to get a wig to wear also. I just wanted a cute, long wig that wasn't blonde. This red one was the prettiest one, so I went with it. It is funny how many compliments I got on my red hair. I was told that red is my color. Maybe I'll have to go out on a limb and give red a try one of these days. Too funny!

There was such a fun group of people at the party and we had a blast! We were cracking up all night over everyone's costumes. I'll have to say that we are friends with some creative people. I better start planning our outfits for next year so that we can come up with something spectacular!

Leah brought her camera and flash so that we could have a fun photo shoot in our costumes. It was fun to watch everyone get into character and act crazy!


We had some delicious food at the party! Chili, corn bread, veggies and dip, homemade rootbeer and some of the most amazing desserts and sweets! YUMMY!

We had a great time hanging out, talking, laughing and playing some really fun games!!!

Loree was an amazing hostess. The atmosphere was perfect, the food was spectacular and the evening was filled with the right amount of fun and laughter. We had a costume contest with a few different categories to vote on and the winners received great prizes. She even put together fun prize bags for each couple that went along with their costumes. Loree is a creative woman and boy did she spoil us! Thanks for the fun Zito's! We look forward to next years party!





2 comments:
How fun! You guys looked great! We went to a couples Halloween party, too. There were definitely some creative costumes... I must say, though, your group had some funny ones. I love the girl from Napoleon!! Hilarious.
Hey cute girl...love all the haloween posts! And I love that your girls are wearing the capes from when you were little. And poor little Eastie..I was wondering were his costume was that night.
Post a Comment