Wednesday, February 6, 2008

First Time Posting


Well, I guess that I should just jump into this blogging thing. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to do this or not. I love looking at my friends blogs, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to have one of my own. We'll see how it goes. I am not any good with a computer, so we'll see what happens. Hopefully I'll be able to figure out the in's and out's and make this blog really cute. I doubt it, but we'll see. Well, enjoy our blog and hopefully I'll post on it often. I figured that I had better try posting a picture while I was at it. My good friend Leah took these cute pictures for us just before Christmas. She does a great job! I'm sure most of you have seen them before, but I love them. Well, keep checking back and we'll keep you posted on us!!

1 comment:

Tawni said...

Sooo cute! I love the pics she took of you guys! I am soo glad you have a blog! I started mine about 1 month before I had Saige, and I absolutely love it!!